Thursday, November 26, 2015

Female Nomad

I'm a nomad now after giving up my apartment. Today i'm in Boston for Thanksgiving with my daughter Micquie. I'll then be in South Korea for the holidays with my daughter Miranda and three grandkids. Then back to California in January for three doctor's appointments and will couch surf with mom in Fremont. Hopefully, I'll find a place to call my own home soon after that and then get my cat back back. "Mijo" is in Castro Valley in a foster home. Life is precious and although this has been hard, it is my new adventure. My doctor said I was brave and made sure I had all my meds for the trip abroad. God is good and my future is in hands. I have so much prayer support from all around. So much more for my story. I am starting my blog today and I will bring it up to date soon. Right now i need to get ready to go to Pilmouth Plantation somewhere in Mass. to celebrate Thanksgiving and then to my daughter's in-laws in Cape Cod for more pumpkin pie and Linda's Chocolate Cream Pie. Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment