Saturday, November 28, 2015

Leaving Boston

Woke up early this morning ready to get ready for my flight on Jet Blue to San Francisco. I think I have everything for the12 hour plane ride to Seoul, South Korea- two movies, more iTunes music, my meds. I've checked in. Figuring out how to get everything in my carry on that I brought will be a fun challenge. My daughter and I went to Burlington Mall and bought my cold weather boots with a consult from Micquie and with the expertise of the shoe doctor Michelle. That was the most important item on my list to procure while on the East coast. Score!

I'm finding this boring to write. I really want to say, "I am ready to go to Korea!"

I'll fly into SFO and my boyfriend will get me on my next flight on Singapore Airlines- I have a 13 hour layover. Then I'm off to South Korea and I will be back in California in January.

I still need to fill in more stories of My New Adventure. My East Coast pics are on Facebook and I need to figure out how to put them on my blog. I have a 12 hour flight to make that happen. Thanks for all the prayers. I am blessed and I am grateful for all the people- family, friends and guardian angels who have gotten me this far. Much Love, Smiles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment