Saturday, November 28, 2015

Fly-Fi

I'm up in the clouds and somehow I fancy I'm a writer by blogging somewhere, well I really don't know where. We could be over Africa for all I know. Oh wait! I've got Fly-Fi and it shows a little airplane at the bottom of the screen airborne from left to right moving closer to my destination. It appears I am over halfway to San Francisco where I'll have a 13 hour layover before embarking on my trip abroad. Oh this is hogwash. You don't want to hear about the dog aboard or my snoring seat partner - now where did I put my earplugs? - or my other mate who won't make eye contact. Or how I needed to take off my contacts and flung one over into the seat pocket in front of me and how I actually found it. Now that I have my real eyes, I can see what I am writing. I think I have more astute musings in my head. I keep promising past updates and I shall get to them. In this case, the muse takes time to muse. I shall pick up some of those stories, I promise, in the next blog. Now I'll go back to my movie and look for my ear plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment